Full Time Position
We are currently looking for an experienced Software project manager to join our growing team. As a Software Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of developers on different projects and technologies including full-stack development and continued maintenance of our Web and Mobile based applications and the infrastructure that supports them.
- Designing and installing all control systems and software applications in an effective and efficient manner.
- Monitor and enhance software development, troubleshooting and QA processes.
- Coordinating with client project seniors to identify project issues and concerns and making appropriate resolutions in a timely manner.
- Tracking and reporting progress on projects, task management and team development
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Computer Engineer or any other relevant field)
- 5-7 years of experience working as a Software Project Manager.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and project management software (Jira or otherwise)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Git, Bootstrap and basic UI/UX/Design work
- Extensive experience in project planning and implementation to prioritize work activities and accomplish project goals within set timeframes.
- Experience in Leading Mobile Apps Development Projects independently (Android/ iOS/ Hybrid)
- Huge knowledge of applying new technologies and techniques on various process control tools and equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be a team player and can manage teams of developers
Interested?! Share your Resume Now.
Codelabs provides some ideal career opportunities for professionals who are passionate about growth, innovation and have outstanding experience. If you think you can thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team. Share your resume with us at [email protected]
1D-27, Main Korangi Industrial Rd, Sector 30 Korangi, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh
00 92 315 5678 248
00 92 344 9202 024