Full Time Position
We are looking for a DotNet developer to build software using languages and technologies of the DotNET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the DotNET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using DotNET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant field.
- Proven experience as a DotNET Developer or Application Developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the DotNET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- BSc/Engineering in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Interested?! Share your Resume Now.
Codelabs provides some ideal career opportunities for professionals who are passionate about growth, innovation and have outstanding experience. If you think you can thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team. Share your resume with us at [email protected]
1D-27, Main Korangi Industrial Rd, Sector 30 Korangi, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh
00 92 315 5678 248
00 92 344 9202 024