We are looking for an IoT Full Stack Developer who will be expected to fully understand the Software Development Lifecycle, especially in a Scrum-based agile environment, and bring comprehensive knowledge of different libraries, tools, techniques, familiarity with cloud (e.g., AWS, Azure, etc.) and the ability to operate independently with self-motivation and self-responsibility across all stages of software development. You will work in collaboration with the IoT products and solutions developers, DevOps engineers, and QA experts to deliver on your objectives. With your experience in full-stack development, below are some of the prerequisites of knowledge that we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Strong knowledge of open-source tools, libraries, and frameworks
- Solid understanding of microservice-based distributed architectures
- Solid knowledge of scripting under Linux environment
- Familiarity with embedded software development is an advantage
- Experience in code development in at least one major high-level programming language
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive technical documentation
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Passion for the Internet of Things and related cutting-edge technologies
You will be expected to become a strong team player with very strong communication and social skills to manage all stakeholders and get things done. Due to the global nature of this role, this role requires professional or near-native proficiency in the English language in all disciplines.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end.
- Designing user interactions.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Write well-structured, clean, and elegant code.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases, servers, and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing web and mobile applications.
- At least 1-2 years of hands-on experience with common stacks including MERN & MEAN.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g., Apache, Express), and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail mindset.
- Strong experience with Cloud, such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Strong understanding of Scrum-based agile development life cycle.
- Ability to develop & run scripts and utilities under Linux, Unix, and Windows.
- Security by design mindset.
Interested?! Share your Resume Now.
Codelabs provides some ideal career opportunities for professionals who are passionate about growth, innovation and have outstanding experience. If you think you can thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team. Share your resume with us at [email protected]
1D-27, Main Korangi Industrial Rd, Sector 30 Korangi, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh
00 92 315 5678 248
00 92 344 9202 024