Full Time Position
Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, managing and monitoring Company’s/Products’ Digital Marketing Strategy to increase brand awareness and online presence to improve marketing efforts and increase sales. You will be working closely with the Product Development & Design, Marketing and Sales Departments.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies.
- Monitor the most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Manage and oversee web & digital content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite or others.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- 1 – 3 years of experience as a Digital Marketer.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Team player.
- Provide constructive feedbacks.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested?! Share your Resume Now.
Codelabs provides some ideal career opportunities for professionals who are passionate about growth, innovation and have outstanding experience. If you think you can thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team. Share your resume with us at [email protected]
1D-27, Main Korangi Industrial Rd, Sector 30 Korangi, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh
00 92 315 5678 248
00 92 344 9202 024