Full Time Position
We are currently looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for handling operational issues while advising our team on the process of writing code and engineering systems that will make our entire source code more reliable, testable, and scalable.
- Establish, design, perform and execute comprehensive technical projects to facilitate marketing efforts and goals.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Analyze, organize, and provide in-depth code reviews to improve applications dynamically and ensure the timely completion of projects.
- Resolve operational concerns through collaboration with upstream support groups and various engineering teams to plan updates on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Troubleshoot production issues to address technical commitments and boost sustainability.
- Degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Computer Engineer or any other relevant field)
- 3+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructure, Linux/Unix administration and AWS.
- Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows
- Must have Experienced with at least one public cloud provider (AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean are preferred).
- Experienced in working within cross-functional delivery teams, collaborating across UX, Service Design, Front-end, Delivery.
- Good understanding of platform and systems’ architecture – modular monoliths, microservices.
- Knowledge of enabling tools such as Kubernetes
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
Interested?! Share your Resume Now.
Codelabs provides some ideal career opportunities for professionals who are passionate about growth, innovation and have outstanding experience. If you think you can thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team. Share your resume with us at [email protected]
1D-27, Main Korangi Industrial Rd, Sector 30 Korangi, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh
00 92 315 5678 248
00 92 344 9202 024