WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE HUNT
We provide bespoke solutions that bridge the gap between commercial
possibilities and creative resolution, while delivering effectiveness for our clients
Sr. UI/UX Designer
Ranking in top-tier for competitive compensation, bonuses, increments & benefits
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Responsibilities include user research, ideation, creating strategies and user flows, gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. Good knowledge of how digital systems and products work and integrate. Should be able to collaborate with other teams. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Propose solutions using best UX practices.
- To build design systems.
- Low and High fidelity prototyping.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- 3-4 years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Wireframe. cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
LIFE AT CODELABS
Our work culture is exciting in more than one way.
We work and live it up every day to the fullest. We make rooms for friends, family, and hobbies all together at the same time. Having a healthy environment here is our key to better productivity.