WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE HUNT
We provide bespoke solutions that bridge the gap between commercial
possibilities and creative resolution, while delivering effectiveness for our clients
Software Engineer- iOS Developer
Ranking in top-tier for competitive compensation, bonuses, increments & benefits
We are looking for a Software Engineer- iOS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3-4 years on industry experience.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proficient with mainly Swift, Cocoa Touch, and Objective-C would be a plus.
- Experience with SwiftUI would be a plus
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning would be a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs/WebSockets to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Have published at least one original iOS app on the app store
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of Flutter would be a plus
LIFE AT CODELABS
Our work culture is exciting in more than one way.
We work and live it up every day to the fullest. We make rooms for friends, family, and hobbies all together at the same time. Having a healthy environment here is our key to better productivity.