WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE HUNT
We provide bespoke solutions that bridge the gap between commercial
possibilities and creative resolution, while delivering effectiveness for our clients
Software Project Manager
Ranking in top-tier for competitive compensation, bonuses, increments & benefits
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a software project manager. The responsibilities of the software project manager include software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members, giving customer presentations, and writing project proposals.
To be successful as a software project manager, you should have a good working knowledge of project estimation techniques and the ability to motivate team members. Ultimately, a top-notch software project manager should have good communication and decision-making skills.
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests. Scrum/Agile process
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the product’s performance.
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
LIFE AT CODELABS
Our work culture is exciting in more than one way.
We work and live it up every day to the fullest. We make rooms for friends, family, and hobbies all together at the same time. Having a healthy environment here is our key to better productivity.