WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE HUNT
We provide bespoke solutions that bridge the gap between commercial
possibilities and creative resolution, while delivering effectiveness for our clients
Junior flutter developer
Ranking in top-tier for competitive compensation, bonuses, increments & benefits
- Design and build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality, responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-View Model-Controller (MVVM) to design, develop architecture and develop maintainable, testable, and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features to the complete system.
- Suggest space and time-efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and keep everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git to sync with other team members and managers.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise the security of the backend server.
- Suggest new features and enhancements.
- Consulting with our customer-facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Maintaining software through the product lifecycle, including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver a stable app.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
- Write tests for the App.
- Bachelor’s degree-Fresh IT graduates from reputable institutes.
- 0-1 of experience building cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web.
- Proficiency in state management techniques using Getz & BLOC
- Expertise in GraphQL APIs
- Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web. This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and manage states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, and Analytics.
- FIGMA: You should know how to use Figma/Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
- Git: To manage and collaborate with the rest of the team on different projects.
LIFE AT CODELABS
Our work culture is exciting in more than one way.
We work and live it up every day to the fullest. We make rooms for friends, family, and hobbies all together at the same time. Having a healthy environment here is our key to better productivity.