WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE HUNT
We provide bespoke solutions that bridge the gap between commercial
possibilities and creative resolution, while delivering effectiveness for our clients
Ranking in top-tier for competitive compensation, bonuses, increments & benefits
The Intern should have good organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. They should also be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Experience: 0 to 6 Months
Qualification: Fresh Graduate or final semester candidates will be preferred
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects.
- Provide administrative support, including scheduling JIRA tasks, Zoom Meetings, and file management.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between project team members.
- Monitor project progress and assist with issue resolution.
- Help create project presentations and reports.
- Support the project manager in conducting research and analysis.
- Contribute to the development of project-related documents and templates.
- Prepare meeting minutes as per the meeting notes taken during meetings.
- Create reports and requirement documentation of software projects.
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and project teams.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with project management software (such as JIRA, etc.)
- Collaboration tools (such as Google Drive)
- Familiarity with G Guite Tools, such as Docs, Sheets, Meet, Calendar, etc.
- Basic knowledge of project management methodologies (such as Agile, Scrum, or Waterfall)
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to create and manage project schedules.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
LIFE AT CODELABS
Our work culture is exciting in more than one way.
We work and live it up every day to the fullest. We make rooms for friends, family, and hobbies all together at the same time. Having a healthy environment here is our key to better productivity.