WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE HUNT
We provide bespoke solutions that bridge the gap between commercial
possibilities and creative resolution, while delivering effectiveness for our clients
Creative Content Writer
Ranking in top-tier for competitive compensation, bonuses, increments & benefits
We are looking for a Creative Content Writer to join our team to enrich our website with new blog posts, guides, and marketing.
Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research and write industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Proficient in quickly understanding and learning new fields of study and effectively turning ideas into writings.
- Candidates experienced in drafting whitepapers and writing company descriptions.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Write, edit, and proofread blogs and posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Write content for social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Creative Content Writer, Website Content Writer, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelors in Marketing, English, Journalism, or a related field
- Good remuneration package based on experience and, most of all, skillset.
LIFE AT CODELABS
Our work culture is exciting in more than one way.
We work and live it up every day to the fullest. We make rooms for friends, family, and hobbies all together at the same time. Having a healthy environment here is our key to better productivity.